Incredible Oil Paint Blending
Try Inspire Pro and you will quickly see that it is a painting app like no other! While the strokes of a wet brush look amazing on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Use a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or crank the pressure all the way up to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Sorcery™ Painting Engine
Our new proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
Ultra Fast Rendering
While most other painting and drawing apps struggle to keep up with even 30 FPS, Inspire Pro's new Sorcery™ engine renders brush strokes at a blistering 60 FPS and then asks for more.
Show off all of your saved paintings in a beautiful, yet functional gallery. You can easily name each of your paintings, save them to your Photos with a single tap or quickly browse through them by thumbnail, 25 at a time.
There are 50 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 5 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils and Wax Crayons. Every brush can be used as a wet brush, dry brush or eraser. The oil paint brushes are rendered with individual bristles that act independently of each other. The airbrushes have been carefully crafted for adding very subtle layers of color. The pencils and crayons are great for sketching and adding texture.
Brush Size and Rotation
The size and rotation of each brush can be adjusted with pin-point accuracy using the large preview of the Brush menu. Inspire Pro automatically remembers the set size and rotation for each type of brush and for each brush mode individually, allowing you to pick up where you left off after switching to a new brush quickly and easily.
Deep Brush Stroke Customization
Customize each brush stroke exactly how you want with the new Stroke menu. There are 17 different settings across 5 categories. Whether you are setting the pressure, the amount of paint, the scatter percentage or the amount of taper a brush stroke is applied with, Inspire Pro gives you full control of how brush strokes will look and feel on the canvas.
Pick a Color, any Color
Choose any color you can dream of from the intuitive Color menu. Translucent colors can be selected for a wide range of effects with different kinds of brushes. Your latest colors are saved automatically in a palette as you paint and you can also save your favorite colors to another palette with drag and drop.
Love it? Share it!
What good is an awesome painting if you can't share it with your family and friends? Inspire Pro has many different sharing options available in the Export menu. You can email a painting, print it, or even copy it so that you can paste it into another app. You can also upload a painting to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr in no time.
The UI of Inspire Pro can be fully customized from the Options menu to suit your painting style. You can choose a painting offset so that brush strokes appear above your finger instead of right underneath. You can disable or hide the hotspots around the edge of the screen. You can also enable or disable the fast eye dropper, painting stab strokes with taps or being able to zoom in on the canvas using a double tap gesture.
Even Better Under Pressure
Tired of using your finger? Inspire Pro works beautifully with a stylus and for unrivaled style and pen-like precision, we highly recommend all of Adonit's
products. For pressure sensitivity, check out the Jot Touch 4
— it communicates directly with Inspire Pro through Bluetooth 4.0 to offer over 2000 levels of pressure. The result is absolutely gorgeous, flowing brush strokes that adapt and evolve in real-time on the canvas as you paint.
- All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush or Eraser
- 50 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 5 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils and Wax Crayons
- Oil Paint:
Round, Flat, Fan, Palette Knife, Clumped, Filbert, Liner, Old Round, Old Flat, Old Palette Knife
Very Soft, Soft, Medium Soft, Medium, Medium Hard, Hard, Very Hard, Angled Soft, Angled Medium, Angled Hard
- Basic Shapes:
Line, Triangle, Square, Diamond, Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse, Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon
- Graphite Pencils:
8B, 4B, HB, 4H, 8H, Angled 8B, Angled 4B, Angled HB, Angled 4H, Angled 8H
- Wax Crayons:
Soft, Medium Soft, Medium, Medium Hard, Hard, Broken, Smooth, Grainy, Uneven, Jagged
- Paint load amount
- Automatic paint reload
- Taper size amount
- Taper size length
- Taper opacity amount
- Taper opacity length
- Random size at start of stroke
- Random size throughout stroke
- Random rotation at start of stroke
- Random rotation throughout stroke
- 2 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3) and Square (1:1)
- All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
- There are 8 hotspots around the edge of the screen that can be tapped to perform commonly used actions quickly and easily
- 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
- 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
- Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
- Your latest colors are saved automatically as you paint and can be selected from a palette
- You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop
- The eye dropper tool can be used to select paint colors already on the canvas
- The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
- Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
- Images can be imported from your Photos and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
- Paintings can be sent via email from within the app, attached as uncompressed PNG image files
- Paintings can be uploaded directly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required)
- Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS
Copyright © 2013 KiwiPixel. All rights reserved.