The most common solution to fix problems with any app is to restart your device. Here's how:
1) Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for 5 seconds
2) Swipe the red button that appears to turn off your device
3) Press the Sleep/Wake button again to turn your device back on
Close all of the apps that are running in the background on your device. Here's how:
1) If you are not already in the Home screen where all of your apps are, press the Home button to go there now
2) Double-tap the Home button to reveal all of the apps running in the background
On iOS 7 or newer
3) Swipe upward on each app to stop it from running in the background
4) When all apps have been shut down, you should only see the Home screen
On iOS 6 or older
3) Press and hold your finger on one of the apps at the bottom of the screen until they all start to wiggle
4) Press the red button that has appeared at the top-left corner of each app to close it
5) Once all apps have been closed, press the Home button again to get back to the Home screen
6) Restart your device by following the 3 steps described in the first answer
Yes! Send us an email from the Contact Us
page and describe the problem you're experiencing in as much detail as possible and we'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of it!
There are several reasons you may not be seeing any marks on the canvas when trying to paint or draw a brush stroke.
● If the canvas is blank and the current brush mode is the Eraser or Dry Brush, then brush strokes will have no effect on the canvas. Open the Brush menu and make sure the brush mode is a Wet Brush in this case.
● If the opacity of the current color is 0, then Wet Brush strokes will have no effect on the canvas. Open the Color menu and make sure the opacity slider is not all the way to the left, so that the current color is not completely transparent.
● If the current color is exactly the same as the color on the canvas, then brush strokes will have no effect in this case either. Open the Color menu and make sure the currently selected color is different from the color on the canvas.
● If you aren't using a pressure sensitive stylus, make sure all of the corresponding switches are off in the Pressure Sensitive Styli section of the Options menu.
Nope! We are a very small start-up company and we barely have time to keep up with all of the device and iOS updates Apple releases each year. We just don't have the time to support any other platforms yet.
No to this one too unfortunately, but it would take a shorter amount of time to create a Mac OS version of an app than an Android version, so there is a better chance of a desktop version than an Android version in the near future.
They sure were! Check out our YouTube channel
for a bunch of fast-forward Canvas Playback videos to see how talented artists create amazing artwork with Inspire and Inspire Pro.
Copyright © 2015 KiwiPixel. All rights reserved.