The app is crashing (suddenly closing) or doing some weird things that it probably shouldn't, what can I do about this?
The most common solution to fix problems with any app is to restart your device. Here's how:
1) Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for 5 seconds
2) Swipe the red button that appears to turn off your device
3) Press the Sleep/Wake button again to turn your device back on
The app is still crashing or doing weird things after I restarted my device, now what?
Close all of the apps that are running in the background on your device. Here's how:
1) If you are not already in the Home screen where all of your apps are, press the Home button to go there now
2) Double-click the Home button to reveal all of the apps running in the background at the bottom of the screen in the multi-tasking bar
3) Press and hold your finger on one of the apps in the multi-tasking bar until they all start to wiggle
4) Press the red button that has appeared at the top-left of each app in the multi-tasking bar to close them
5) Once all apps have been closed and the multi-tasking bar is empty, press the Home button to hide the multi-tasking bar
6) Restart your iPad again by following the 3 steps described above
The app is STILL crashing or doing weird things after I restarted my device AND closed all apps running in the background, any ideas?
Yes! Send us an email from the Contact Us
page and describe the problem you're experiencing in as much detail as possible and we'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of it!
I'm dragging my finger across the screen, but I don't see any marks on the canvas, what gives?
There are several reasons you may not be seeing any marks on the canvas when trying to paint or draw a brush stroke.
● If the canvas is blank and the current brush mode is the Eraser or Dry Brush, then brush strokes will have no effect on the canvas. Open the Brush menu and make sure the brush mode is a Wet Brush in this case.
● If the transparency of the current color is 0, then Wet Brush strokes will have no effect on the canvas. Open the Color menu and make sure the transparency slider is not all the way to the left, so that the current color is not completely transparent.
● If the current color is exactly the same as the color on the canvas, then brush strokes will have no effect in this case either. Open the Color menu and make sure the currently selected color is different from the color on the canvas.
Is there an Android version of Inspire Pro?
Nope! We are a very small start-up company and we barely have time to keep up with all of the device and iOS updates Apple releases each year. We just don't have the time to support any other platforms at the moment.
Is there a desktop version of Inspire Pro for Mac OS?
No to this one too unfortunately, but it would take a shorter amount of time to create a Mac OS version of an app than an Android version, so there is a better chance of a desktop version than an Android version.
Were the paintings that come with the app and the ones in the Gallery really created on an iPad with Inspire Pro?!?!
They sure were! Check out the Videos
page to watch in fast-forward how some of them were created.